This compact 2-way design is suitable for main loudspeakers in small-to-medium sized rooms and may also be used as surround loudspeakers in any installation. Available in portrait (HTS7) and landscape (HTS7C) versions, in either white or black satin finishes, the HTS7’s clean, simple visual design can be seamlessly integrated into a wide range of interiors and décors.
- No compromise driver technology borrowed from ATC’s high-end studio monitoring products.
- Extended low frequency output from a very compact enclosure.
- Neutral voicing and very low distortion delivers audiophile performance from an install package.
- Hidden wall mounting brackets and input terminals.
- Wide, even sound dispersion ensures exceptional imaging with both music and immersive film soundtracks.
- 6 year warranty.
- Handmade in England.
|Front Channels / Rear Surround||HTS7|
|Sub Bass||C1 Sub|
|Upgrade Path||HTS11 (Front/Rear left/right) C4 Sub|
Drivers: HF ATC 25mm Neodymium, Mid/LF 125mm
Matched Response: +/- 0.5dB
Frequency Response (-6dB): 44Hz–22kHz
Sensitivity: 84dB @ 1W @ 1metre
Max SPL: 103dB
Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
Recommended Power Amplifier: 75 to 300 Watts
Crossover Frequency: 2.5kHz
Cabinet Dimensions (HxWxD):
With Grill: 390x245x137mm/15.4″x9.6″x5.4″
Without Grill: 390x245x125mm/15.4″x9.6″x4.9″