This large 3-way design features ATC’s 75mm soft dome for exceptional mid-range clarity and is suitable for main loudspeakers in larger rooms. The HTS40 may also be used as surround loudspeakers. The cabinet can be configured for either portrait or landscape orientations by moving the tweeter and is available in either white or black satin finishes. The clean, simple visual design can be seamlessly integrated into a wide range of interiors and décors.
- No compromise driver technology borrowed from ATC’s high-end studio monitoring products.
- Extended low frequency output from a very compact enclosure.
- Neutral voicing and very low distortion delivers audiophile performance from an install package.
- Hidden wall mounting brackets and input terminals.
- Wide, even sound dispersion ensures exceptional imaging with both music and immersive film soundtracks.
- Proprietary long-throw bass driver produces exceptional low frequency output and linearity.
- 6 year warranty.
- Handmade in England.
|Front Channels / Rear Surround||HTS40|
|Sub Bass||C1 Sub|
|Upgrade Path||C4 Sub|
High Frequency: ATC 25mm Neo Soft Dome
Mid: ATC 75mm Soft Dome
Low Frequency: ATC 164mm SC
Matched Response: +/- 0.5dB
Frequency Response (-6dB): 32Hz–22kHz
Sensitivity: 85dB @ 1W @ 1metre
Max SPL: 112dB
Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
Recommended Power Amplifier: 75 to 300 Watts
Crossover Frequency: 380Hz, 3.5kHz
Cabinet Dimensions (HxWxD):
With Grill: 740x380x166mm/29.1″x15″x6.5″
Without Grill: 740x380x154mm/29.1″x15″x6.1″
HTS40 and HTS40C employ an identical cabinet but with different HF driver position.